No time or energy for blogging for over a month now. If we had internet at home, would things be different? Or would I be even more short of sleep than I am now?
If I weren’t obsessed with the idea of going home and taking a nap, I could write about:
- The wonderful experience of spending 10-12 hours a week with a dozen of the greatest people I’ve ever met, for two solid months.
- The satisfaction of seeing something come to fruition just the way I pictured it in my mind.
- The weird combination of joy and fear which I’m feeling now that younger son is free at last.
- The fact that it’s only in the heartache of parenting that we truly begin to understand God’s heart.
- The prophetic words spoken over my husband and me by a Kenyan pastor on Good Friday…and how I’m seeing them come to pass.
- The excitement (and fear) every time I think about starting a Bible study with a lovely young seeker…
Maybe I’ll have time soon to pick one of these and run with it. And there are more topics floating around, I’m sure. Part of me misses both the self-expression and the conversations involved in blogging. Part of me hasn’t had time to miss it. Different seasons bring different rhythms, I suppose.